Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I Will Move On

You have let me down again
This time it was the last time
I see you will never change
I see you will never be the person I though you could be

I loved you with all my heart
I loved you with all my soul
You can not hurt me no more
Cause I am walking out of your life

I know I have to deal with seeing you one last time
I hope you know I will break down and cry
But I will get over you
I will move on
I will find a new love
I will carry on

You know how to make me feel pain like I have never felt before
Will the pain ever ceased to stop
If it does will my heart ever heal so I can feel love again?
Will I ever forgive myself for feeling like I meant nothing?

Can I ever move on from loving you?
Will I one day have feeling back in my heart.
Maybe one day I will find a new love
Maybe one day I will find a real love
Maybe one day will come

No comments:

Post a Comment