Sunday, December 11, 2011

Only to get it Broken

Broken heart
Broken tears
I really don’t wanna have a break down here
Not in front of your eyes
Only knowing it was caused by you

Warm tears on a cold cheek
The salty taste as it hits my lips
Only wishing this was just a dream
Only wishing I could just scream
And everything will be alright

Grabbing what I have for hair
Trying to rip it out to just to feel
Something real
But all I taste is tears

Crying out loud
As my heart is breaking into two
But who knows why
I almost fell in love with you

Cutting my hand on glass
Just to watch myself bleed
Only hoping to feel any other pain
But what I feel from you
From you breaking my heart

Wish these tears would stop
Wishing I had another heart
Only to get it broken
Only to get it broken
By you

No comments:

Post a Comment